So, it's been -what?- five months since I was last active here? Oh man. Here's just a quick blip on what I've been up to:
* Been working on my car, Sega, making her perform better and look better.
* I started working in the salon back in June. It's been a slow start, but I've made enough so far to make up for the exhaust set-up I got my car - TWICE.
* Drama with the ex-boyfriend/ex-almost-fiance. Thank god he backed off, like, a month or two ago (five months after I ended things).
* My two "best friends" here both wacked out. One didn't like how I started dating my ex's friend and the other one just kinda quit associating with me out of nowhere.
* Said new boyfriend and I are doing wonderful. C: I've never been so happy in my life. This is how things should have been before, but I'm glad they weren't. He's a much better person, for a million reasons. <3
* I got a new tattoo. :3
* One of my closest friends back in Texas came to visit for a week.
* I'm part of a new international car group - Team Obsession.
* I applied for a Beauty Advisor job at Ulta, so I might be working two jobs soon.
* I had a terrible experience with getting blood drawn; an hour-long process including six stabs, six large vials, nearly passing out, and crying. Woo.
* My hormone levels are low and my immune system is apparently on the fritz. My cortisol levels are VERY low, and some chronic viral thing I didn't even know I had flared up. Now, I have to take 15 pills, plus half a packet of this powder stuff, and 1/3 a packet of nasty orange gel stuff a day. I also have to either do IV sessions (10-15) or -shudder- colonics (4-5 sessions) to remove toxins from my liver/intestines due to toxic substance exposure from beauty school (which my doctor believes is what lowered my immune system and caused the viral thing to resurface). I had a fever (99.6 when I normally run 97.8) for 4-5 days in a row, so my mom made me get tests done (it's funny how a mother can make you do things, even long after you've moved out and are considered an adult). I don't feel like I'm sick, but I have been feeling kinda draggy lately.
So, yep. Other than that, I've been taking it easy and trying to enjoy life. I love my job, my clients, my family, and my friends. Things keep going wrong, but I'm more optimistic now.
I'm starting to want to go back to everything I was doing before: photography, art, cosplay, makeup, writing. Things are looking up, and I'm happy again. I want to do things! So, I might be more active on here again!